Nellys Monster Apps is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we collect and/or ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our applications and services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. By using our website, applications and/or services, you agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this policy.
Nellys Monster Apps may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- • Information relevant to our applications such as aggregate anonymous usage statistics (i.e. total daily users of an app)
- • Data you provide in the use of our applications in order for us to facilitate a specific feature (e.g. cloud syncing)
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- • Improving our applications and services
- • Providing customer support
- • Website and application anonymous usage/traffic monitoring – e.g. what version of the app is being run, if it has crashed due to a bug etc
- • Application specific features such as user accounts for data syncing etc
- • We may disclose the data to trusted service providers whom we rely on for hosting, marketing and analytics solutions. In all such cases, we will ensure the service provider agrees to keep the data confidential. This is quite standard with all companies, so there is no cause for concern.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We offer paid products and services. In such cases, we use third-party services for payment processing.
The payment processors we work with are:
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
We may disclose any information about you and your data to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Nellys Monster Apps or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.